Sunday 2 March 2014

3rd March 2014

A very Happy Birthday to our nephew William.  We hope you have a lovely day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WILLIAM !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !


What's been happening    ..Simon has finally started his Deep Tech Diving course which he's loving.   He's certainly finding it physically & mentally challenging.  I had to massage the whole of his back with tiger balm which is very unusual.  Using muscles that he's not used in a long time ;-D   I think he has an exam later on today and this mornings dives are much deeper  ....GO SI!!

Here is a picture during the setup on the first day.. He has 2 tanks on his back.. Add another 2, which is 4 tanks on every dive.... and it gets heavy!!



I on the other hand finished a three person Advanced course and now have the day off.  It's not so busy at the moment.  This morning I woke around 8am, got up and cleaned the whole of the house, sorted out my wardrobe, washed all the bird poo from the balcony and did some washing. So a pretty productive day so far.   I do need to walk down to Crystal to collect my bike, so I'll probably shower and then be on my way, taking the rubbish and recycling with me.

Sad news on Mr Grasshead, his hair is thinning and he's looking rather tired these days   ..photo to follow very soon.

Sending lots of love and hugs to everyone

xxxx

No comments: