Friday 28 February 2014

28th February 2014




Well, Julian my Tanzanian student has finally gone.  After doing Open Water, Advanced, Peak Perfomance Bouyancy Speciality and then straight on to do Reef Check, he did a great job.  He was slightly cocky at times, turned up late on occasion, but he did his homework, took on board what you told, seemed passionate about the course (Reef Check) which is brilliant at that young age.

So, what’s next?  I’m not sure to be honest.  I think Simon might be starting his ‘Tec’ course tomorrow and I’ve yet to see/find out what my schedule is.  If I’m not doing anything, then it’s out on the bike, a bit of a swim and exploring the island  …sounds silly seeing we’ve been here nearly 5 years :-D

As of this morning, Simon is now a 'Master Instructor'   ..Congratulations!!!  So proud!!!!


No comments: