Tuesday 28 January 2014

28th January 2014

I've been busy teaching Open Water  ..I was suppose to start with 4 students but one of them went out drinking and cut his toe open badly so didn't show the next day  ..but the students I was left with (Lucinda, Shannon and Jack) were lovely.  
The confined session went well, even though, Jack was a bit slow with some of the skills, very stiff and just lacked a bit of common sense  ..the dives were hilarious  ..they were all good in the water  ..but at times Jack seemed to have short spells of rigamortis   ...it was like watching someone in a full plaster cast wriggle about  ....so so funny!

With the course finished, we all met up at the Crystal bar for their Open Water video at 7.30pm  When they turned up, they presented me a lovely Thank You card and a bracelet  ...how lovely, I nearly shed a tear.  Tim had done an amazing job with the video which they all brought ...YAY!!!


Away, news on Mr GrassHead  ..he's looking cool ...this is a shot of him taken an hour ago.  His hair is slowly growing. I think I might need to water him a couple of times a day as it's so hot right now.

Sad news, my hammock that Si brought me broke/tore.  Si sat in it and went straight through  ..so today, I was given this beauty



  ...it's so soft comfy and what's really good is that it's meant to be left outside.

We're certainly going to get some good use out of this.




2 comments:

rosie posie said...

love the hammock, looks big enough for two???
Potato head is looking rather interesting....I look forward to a full head of hair!
Glad you had a good dive, went swimming last night and believe it or not we were asked to step into the water. I was the only one who did it right. Most half jumped, it was so funny. We used fins again and Sue the teacher said she was very impressed. Also one of the ladies google's kept clouding up, so I told her to spit on them I had a funny look back BUT it worked. Yah.....!see Jen your lessons did go in and stayed in. When swimming under water I kept having flash backs and imagined I could see fish. How sad is that...? :) xx

Roy said...

Nice post. Got any video of rigormortis man?