Thursday 23 January 2014

23rd January 2014

Another day off for me while Si had to get up for the early boat to complete his Advanced course.

I woke around 9.20am and headed upstairs to prepare some breakfast for myself.  Two sausages, one fried egg and a cup of tea ...Lovely!!

Not too sure on what to do today.  After doing most of the cleaning yesterday, the house is pretty tidy,  so I found myself pottering around and came across one of my Christmas presents from Simon, Mr GrassHead. (he's a pal in a pot!)


I had to soak Mr GrassHead in water for about three minutes then sit him in a little pot filled with water.  I have to keep the pot topped up with water and in a few days, he'll start growing green hair which I can style and cut as I like.   I loved the warning on the box 'Keep away from cows and other hungry herbivores'






Also while pottering I found a photo hanger which Simon still hadn't put up from his birthday last year, so on finding a few photo's and a drawing pin, it's now hanging from the door.



This is our bean plant and another green plant of which I don't know the name of it, but they're coming along very nicely.  We've only had one bean from the plant which was about 3 times as long at the actual plant  ...very odd




Just spoken to Simon.  He's not going to be back until 7.30pm as he promised his students a beer, seeing that it was too rough for them to do the night dive  ..so think I'll just stay at home and chill and have dinner ready for when he returns  ...what an amazing wife I am!!!!  :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you are lovely!!! xxxx

jenny said...

XXX ..now don't be late!!

rosie posie said...

Oh Jen that Tia cookery course must have had the right effect. Love the Licky dogs, it is a shame we didn't go up there and meet them, although our relaxed Muppet is as good as...!
Love the calender, for got to tell Liz that you use her coaster each day. That was good to see. Must send more bits out...yehhhhhhhh
Big hugs to you both. When do we get to see Tim's filming of you both ????