Thursday 16 January 2014

14th January 2014 - Chill out Day



A lazy day today!  …after Si dropped me down at Crystal, I walked along the beach to the Regal to find Rosie out on her balcony watching the divers in the pool.  Today ‘s definitely a quiet day as it’s been pretty full on since Rosie’s arrived.   I should think she’ll need another holiday after this one LOL.

As Kirsty our lodger had the day off, she came down to meet us by the pool to chill.  After sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, we went to ‘Pranees’ for lunch where I ordered an assortment of Thai dishes that Rosie had yet to try.  It was rather a lot but hey ho  ..we left with very full tummies.  

On route back to the hotel, Rosie’s bought a pair of sun glasses and popped into a little craft/jewelry shop which had a necklace that matched her earrings that she was given. 

Café Del Sol was the venue for this evenings dinner.  I copied Rosie by having a Chicken Milano  ..very tasty!

No comments: