Thursday 16 January 2014

13th January 2014 - Investigating Haad Tien



Haad Tien is where Fiona & Chris will be staying when they come to visit.   

Rosie and I started walking and yes it was a bit of journey to check out the resort.  I think walking in the midday sun was a bit of a mistake.   I’d been there but it’s not quite as enjoyable as going with your big sis.  

I think Fiona & Chris will like the resort very much, it’s beautiful and clean and good snorkeling.  Rosie and I saw half a dozen black tip shark and some huge schools of parrot and rabbit fish.  There is a huge turtle that is a resident of the bay but unfortunately we didn’t see him.  The grounds are very peaceful and the apartments are well spaced.   The pool is fresh water and Chloe and Iona are going to love it.  


The walk back was a struggle, most of it was up hill and because Rosie wanted to see our house, we had a detour uphill :-D   When we finally arrived, Rosie collapsed on the sofa and slept for an hour, I had a snooze too.  






That evening we went to the Muay Thai (kick boxing) in Sairee.  It was good fun, 





Simon and I had a little flutter of 20baht per fight with Rosie and Kirsty and came out with 120bht profit   YAY!!!!


No comments: