Sunday 12 May 2013

12th May 2013

Wow!! A day off for me...

So I laid in bed till 9:30am... bit of a record for me... lovely... I then laid on the couch all morning, watching TV and being a proper slob.

Then to make something productive from my day, I edited some footage (cos Tim came out filming to test a camera housing) of the "Hell Dive" from the Rescue Course... Its basically a part of the course where everyone goes for a fun dive but "problems" happen during the course of it... The ones I bring in would never truly happen in real life, but I believe if they can cope with the ridiculous stuff, then the rest comes easy..

Anyway, the video is called Hell Dive and is just a couple of minutes long...

Hell Dive

Enjoy

x

SD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great video, could'nt get the sound very well as it kept jumping.
Soooooooooooooo pround of you, your a good teacher.
Love and miss you both sooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxx