Thursday 27 September 2012

27th September 2012

So,

The last couple of days, and for the next week... I am building (with help from a few kind people) a new structure for Junkyard..

Using our knowledge of what seems to work better, we have resorted to using similar materials with what we made the "Crystal Wreck" at Buoyancy World..

My Dutch student, as part of here Marine Resource Management course, was tasked with creating a new design, and of course being Dutch, she came up with a windmill...!

So, with much hard work cutting, grinding and welding in between showers of rain...also getting multiple electric shocks (welcome to Thailand), and possibly breaking a toe catching it in a tree root... I am looking forward to finishing it..





The frame is near completion... now comes the little bits of decoration that take so long...


3 comments:

Yvonne said...

You are always hurting your feet, I hope you have it strpped up.
The new design is brilliant, take care not to get to many shocks xxxx

Roy said...

Where are you putting it bro? Hopefully I can dive it one day!

Unknown said...

Going at Junkyard as a structure to place our nursery corals. I hope you can too bro!!