Tuesday 20 March 2012

20th March 2012

First things first...   ...a special message for my God daughter Iona who is 6 today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IONA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hope you have a very special day with all the family.  We'll look forward to hearing all about it  ;-D
Enjoy your tea party and have lots of fun.  We miss you!!!!!


Oh what I'd give to be 6 again :-D   Today, I feel like an eighty year old  ...After the Rescue course yesterday, I had a celebratory beer with my students, then joined Simon & a few of the Crystal crew for another,, the we all piled down to 'Safety Stop' to play Settlers of Catan (board game).  4 hours later and after multiple beers we ended the game prematurely due to the place closing, and thought it was then a great idea to venture down to Sairee to 'Lotus' beach bar to drink more  ...where had our common sense gone?   Si's adamant that it was my idea ;-D  I'm so so glad we had today off  ...

No comments: