Sunday 18 March 2012

19th March 2012

I woke up this morning to find the internet on!!! Crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

While Jen is teaching a Rescue Course, and I have been unable to access the internet... I have been playing with Jens camera. It rarely gets used, which is such a shame... so I have made it my mission to get some decent photos from it..

After a couple of hours playing with settings... I came up with these 2 below. Click them to make them larger for the full effect!




Oh, and a couple of days ago, I put a collection of Triggerfish footage together... take a look on the link below!



All thats left to say is, I hope Mum enjoyed Mothers Day, and is was great to speak on the phone... hope you like your little pressie today...

xx

SD

2 comments:

Roy said...

Saw the Triggerfish vid the other day - the little blighters! I've been watching quite alot of your vids recently from my new telly!

Yvonne said...

Brilliant video of the Trigger fish, vicious little things.
Yes, I had a great day, spent time with Roy, Tracey and the grandchildren. Great to speak on the phone and I can't wait to see what in my prezzie . xxxxxxxxxxx