Saturday 17 September 2011

15-16th September 2011

Hi everyone,
Thank you for all my Birthday wishes.  I had a fabulous time.   

Simon woke me with a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday and told me to pack a few things as we were off on a mini break  YAY!!!!  He'd booked a couple of nights at the Jamahkiri resort, a couple of miles down the road.  What a surprise!!  It’s one of the best, if not the best hotel on the island.  Stunning grounds, deserted pool, fantastic spa which I made full use of, of course  with a 3 hr steam, aloe vera wrap, facial and massage  ..sheer bliss  :-D  



We had super room overlooking the whole of Shark Bay and what made it even more special, it had a huge bath/Jacuzzi in it  ..arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!   Funny the things you miss. 





The only downside was the 154 steps up to the restaurant :-D  
 

Two days being waited on hand and foot was just bliss.  It was exactly what we both needed, time away together, recharging our batteries.    

Mini break sadly over, we popped into Crystal and lo and behold, there was a package with the cutest prezzie inside from Iona & Chloe  ...THANK YOU so much, it makes me smile every time I look at it. 


Simon finally ate his long awaited Cheese & Picallili sarnie... Delicious!!



5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good to hear you had a great birthday,the hotel looks absolutely fab. I see by the first picture that Del and I managed to sneak in and you did'nt know we were there.
Loads of love xxxx

jenny said...

We were giggling about all the steps and said several times, Del would love this NOT!!! LOL
Thank you for your card

Spoilt Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yvonne said...

He would still be climbing them, puffing like an old train. ( ah bless him) xxxx

Roy said...

The hotel looks nice. I've had a look at their website.....lovely. That sarnie looks good - was it nice, Si??

Unknown said...

Was amazing bro!!

Had 2 more since!!

x

SD