Friday 8 July 2011

8th July 2011

A slow start to the day for me yet again.   I'm recovering from a chesty cold and seem to be sleeping far too much whilst Si's been very busy with his UK work and is still suffering with his ears.

This afternoon we did venture out to Deep Down, where Si went off, camera in hand with James to film some shots for the new Crystal/Deep Down intro whilst I entered some Coral Watch data for Nathan and then took a strole to Regal pool for a quick swim and lie in the sun.  I didnt do much swimming as the pool was packed.  After and hour or so, I dried off and took a leisurely strole back along the beach to Crystal.
 
By the time I reached Crystal, they'd just about finished filming, so perfect timing on my behalf. After grabbing a well needed drink, we all headed back to Deep Down to review some of the footage. There's still quite a bit to shoot but they're making good progress and it should be very entertaining ;-D

On route home we stopped at the grocers to pick up some supplies, as tonight, Si's cooking one of his fabulous chili's.  I'll be preparing the onions, garlic and mushrooms and then I'll hand over to Simon ;-D 

No comments: