Tuesday 12 July 2011

11th July 2011

Today, I attempted to dive for the 1st time since the Rescue Course. Taking camera in hand to have some fun, I put on the retard mask and entered the water.

The descent was a tad "sensitive" but workable. And I managed a couple of hour long dives... Although my ears were throbbing a bit after, I shall see how they are tomorrow...

Apart from that, Jen is still suffering with a chesty cough... which is slowly getting better, and I am still manic with UK jobs.

Add to that, the island is about to hit one of its busiest seasons... in a few days... it will be crazy ... full of people wanting to learn how to dive.

Not much to say really... I shall start taking some random pictures, just so you don't have a boring post thats just text.. (like the last few)..

xx

SD

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Never bored, hope Jenny's chest and your ears get better soooooooooon. luvs yers xxxxxxxxxx