Saturday 9 April 2011

9th April 2011

So,

Jen and I have been busy little bees... Reef Check Course for the last few days...

Unfortunately, I have attracted yet another ear infection, so while Jen has been doing the hard grafting underwater, I have been helping on land... such as driving the longtail... my 2nd time ever! And this time, I didn't break the engine!!

After 4 days of intensive training, the students took their exams on Fish, Invertebrates, and Substrate (whats on the bottom). They passed with flying colours, and were proudly awarded their certificates... well done!


But! No rest for the wicked.... its straight on to the very intensive Marine Resource Management course for the guys... 6 days of lots of theory and practical dives...

x

SD

1 comment:

Roy said...

Some cheesy photos there, but I love em!