Saturday 18 September 2010

Day 226 - 17th September 2010

Si spent most of the morning editting and whilst I did some chores.

Around midday, we rode down to Crystal to say our goodbyes to Dom, whom we did our DMT with last year.  He's off snowboarding in New Zealand, so dont feel sorry for him at all ;-D

After grabbing a cheese and onion toastie at 'Safety Stop' we headed home where Si continued to edit.
Later that afternoon we met Nath at 'Choppers' to watch some of the Aussie Rules  ...I glanced at the game a few times and it seemed to be a corker but as I'd taken my laptop and Si's headphones, I spent most of  my time searching the net for an appropriate song for the Eco film that I'm making

As there's so many people with Birthdays in September at Crystal a drinks evening was arranged, so very much looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Roy said...

I love cheese and onion toasties. Not sure I'd like Thai cheese though.;)