Thursday 16 September 2010

Day 225 - 16th September 2010

Jen woke with a very sore head, then went back to bed!

Getting up for a second attempt at midday, she managed to get to the clinic for syringing (she is outta the water for 5 days due to a mild ear infection) and then Crystal to check the post... and she had some!!!

First a card from Rosie, then pressies from Mum, Pat, and Liz.. lucky girl!

Here is the vid of her opening them, please excuse the sound its quite low, and I had Nick the Belgium getting excited next to me because he had just received some meat from his parents .. weird...




Oh, and Liz... she found your card after I stopped recording and we both read it together..

Many thanks guys!

x

SD

4 comments:

fishwoman said...

I am still in shock that the parcel arrived so quickly! Don't get that service in the UK! Glad you found the card else you would think me quite rude.Wish now I had bought you ear muffs to help mend the pain. Hope it eases soon . love and birthday hugs Liz xx

Roy said...

You haven't got our bits yet?

Unknown said...

Not yet broski!!

Roy said...

GRRRRRrrrr