Monday 5 July 2010

Day 150 - 4th July 2010

Same same... out of the water...

Last night I tried to dive, on a night dive, to test my ears... Unfortunately I failed... I could feel the same pressure so I aborted the dive and went back to the boat all by myself :-(

Jen finished her advanced course today, and after completion of all paperwork we headed to a clinic to get me looked at. The doc said that I may have some soft tissue damage... so eat loads of Vitamin C, eggs, plenty of water, take lots of tablets (antibiotics and antihistamines), and no beer...

So thats me for the next few days at least... getting to be a bit grumpy now!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You just have to be patience and let you ears and sinuses get better, your health is more important than diving,I am sure Jenny agrees.
Just catch up with UK work and support Jenny in her teaching, you'll be back in the water before you know it. xxxxxxxxxx

Roy said...

I concur with Mum's comments. Stick with it and just remember how lucky you are.