Saturday 3 July 2010

Day 149 - 3rd July 2010

Jen started an Advanced course today.... what a busy little bee she is.

6 students continued their education from the Open water course... very good results...



Me, I was bored of being indoors, so I sat by the beach and came up with a new promo video for Eco Koh Tao... at least I did something more worthwhile today!





Jen was taking the students on a night dive also, so I joined to test my sinuses... Alas, they are still messed up, so tomorrow I shall be attending the clinic for the usual antibiotics (seems to be the super cure for everything).

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow!!!!!!! an absolutely brilliant promo, We had to keep watching it, so amazing.Made us want to come there (if we were'nt to old to dive)xxxxxxxx

Roy said...

Excellent work bro. They are very lucky to have someone so skilled as you.