Saturday 10 April 2010

Day 65 - 9th April 2010

Thankfully the intense throbbing in my ear and jaw has stopped after dosing myself with anticongestion tablets and sleep.   I haven't felt pain like that in a long time.  That'll  be the last time I struggle to descend on a dive.

Im staying at home today as I've Open Water paperwork to complete and Simon is team teaching an Open Water course with Liran, at 1.30pm.

Before leaving, Simon popped out and bought breakfast, Museli, yoghurt & fruit and a large cappucino.  It was just what I fancied.

After Simon had left I cracked on with completing my Open Water student files and sorted out all our slates for Open/Confined & Rescue.

Later on, I watched an episode of Eastenders, just to cheer myself up and then by the time that had finished, Simon text to say that he was finished and grabbing a quick beer, then dropping into Deep Down to see John and then finally coming home.

That evening, we popped down to 'Vibe' for beer and to wish Justine (Dive Master) a Happy Birthday and then stopped at 'El Gringo's' for a take away.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend Jen.
Stay safe. xxxxx