Friday 2 April 2010

Day 57 - 31st March 2010

Simon has academics this morning so I booked myself the morning dive boat.  We got down to Crystal around 6.45am and I got my dive kit whilst Simon got my underwater housing & camera ready.



I dove with Katti today, she too had her camera and had a couple of really nice relaxed divesl.  One at 'White Rock' and the second dive at 'Japaneze Gardens'   The visibility was much better today which I was really please at.   We both managed to get some really good footage of a porcupine puffer, moray eel and a huge starry puffa.  Unfortunately we didn't find the Eagle ray which has been hanging around in Japanese Gardens but felt satisfied with what we saw.

On dry land I bumped into Si, his class had just broken for lunch which was perfect timing, so I ordered a delivery from 'Zest' for two fried egg sandwiches with lots of HP sauce on wholewheat baguette and we caught up on our mornings activities.

After lunch, Si was doing confined water with his group, so I dried off my housing and walked up to 'Deep Down' to drop it off and bumped into Katti.  We then decided to treat ourselves to a Thai massage which I really needed as my back has been niggly  ..an hour later, feeling relaxed and knot free I walked back to Crystal and read for a while and had the odd visit from a dripping wet Simon when they broke for their loo breaks.

There were a couple of Open Water video's and a film by one of 'Deep Downs' videographer students who's just completed the course which we had to stay for as there was going to be a presentation and they wanted Simon in the photo.   Si's in so much demand.


On the way home we came across an accident, a woman laying in the middle of the road unconscious with blood everywhere.  Didnt really know whether to go and help as the majority of people who had stopped were Thai and seemed to have everything in hand. Hopefully she will make a full recovery....

Takeaway food, and an early night!

No comments: