Saturday 27 March 2010

Day 52 - 26 March 2010

It's our day off today and we both woke around 10.30.  I was shocked  that we managed to lie in for that amount of time, especially Simon.


After catching up with work & emails I went to collect our washing.  The Thai lady in the office looked at me blankly and said  'I have no washing for you'.  it had mysteriously disappeared or someone else had taken it.  We checked the washing line, she called her boss who clearly remembered me bringing it in  ..but it was no where to be seen.   I was told to come back later and 'Sorry, Im Thai'   ..whats that got to do with it I thought.  Simon wasnt pleased at all as it was most of his clothes.

 After that saga, we popped down to Crystal to see if there were any Open Water courses starting that we could team teach on, unfortunately there were only German & Dutch starting  ..so we headed off to grab something to eat at Cappucino's Coffee house.  I had museli, banana and yoghurt and Si had 2 poached eggs on toast.

It seems blisteringly hot today so we decided to go for a swim at Crystal Regal pool   ..this is where our friend Scott stayed.  The pool was pretty quiet apart from a bunch of open water students doing their confined session at one end of the pool.  So Si and I mucked around in the rest.  After a few hours of handstands, being half drowned and races we dried off and came home, only stopping for toothpaste, crisps and water.

Tonight we're off to 'Vibe' beach bar with a crowd of people and then going onto 'The Castle' club where one of the instructors are Dj'ing  ...should be interesting.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I know Si a naturist at heart,xxxx

Phil said...

Unlucky about your clothes guys, hopefully they'll all turn up. Still, you only need x1 pair of shorts on the island :)

Unknown said...

We got them back thanks dude!!

Phew!

SD