Monday 15 February 2010

Day 12 - Koh Tao

It's Valentines day!!

Both Simon and I woke to find a card each under our door  ..I wonder who they're from?  LOL

We thought as today is valentines, we'd have a lovely romantic time so we popped into Sairee to have breakfast and then went to Banns and played in the pool.

We headed back home around 4pm and I had a snooze as all that swimming really got to me whilst Si cracked on with some work  ..An hour or so later I arose from my rose layden bed (only joking) and we both watched an episode of Eastenders, showered and then headed down on the bike into Sairee for a romantic walk along the beach, stopping at 'Vibe' beach bar for a beer and to tell each other how much we loved each other  (please dont be sick LOL).  Sairee beach is so pretty at night, all the restaurants/bars have little dug outs in the sand where they have candles burning, mats/beans scattered  ..we'll take some pics next time.  After an hour or so, we headed back along the beach, back into town to a lovely Indian restaurant called 'Shalimar'  The food was delicious!


What a lovely relaxing day!! 

JD x

2 comments:

Roy said...

Looks like a nice curry - I'd be in my element

Unknown said...

Hooray... Missed your comments broski... thought you'd forgotten us!