Tuesday 31 March 2020

31st March 2020 - Fun in self isolation.

We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy. 

I'm a late riser and need my beauty sleep so have been getting up late morning!  Simon on the other hand wakes very early, so has done a days work by the time I surface (really, I'm not that bad 😁)

Simon's made a couple of video's with me, the 'Star'  LOL making Wax wraps and Banana cake which we've posted on our Eco Koh Tao facebook page to keep everyone amused.   Check them out!  The next one might be how to make handmade soap but you'll have to wait and see :-D

After our workout


So for the last week, we've been doing a daily workout.  The 'Nike Training Club Application'  We are finding it fun (at times) but it's pretty hard, especially in this heat and it's using muscles that we don't usually use.     It's certainly a way to get some exercise seeing there is no diving for the foreseeable future. I miss not cycling everyday.  Feeling a little lazy to say the least.  

Yesterday was exciting, as we both ventured out of the house for the first time in ages.  We needed to get some basic supplies.  I got some meat and a couple of other bits whilst Simon got all the heavy essentials which is tough for me to carry on my pushbike

It was very odd,  The roads seemed empty and so so quiet.  Almost everyone I passed were wearing face masks and then noticed a few idiots outside a hostel, sat shoulder to shoulder ...Idiots!!!!   

Anyway, you'll never guess who did I bump into, in the shop!   
























Shopping outfit
SIMON!!   LOL   😁😁

Today, I did a little gardening, trying to use up all the seeds we had in the cupboard. Not sure whether anything will come of them but I thought I'd give them a go.  I'll keep you updated on their progress.

Chilli's, Dill & Onions

Cress 

Love to all!  

Jenny & Simone

X O X O X



No comments: