Sunday 3 November 2019

03 November 2019

It's Sunday and a lovely day for a walk.   Si's back has been pretty bad, so we thought we'd take a leisurely walk to find a geocache at the reservoir, which we did successfully and then we ended up going miles.  Boy there were some really steep parts which certainly took their tole on our knee's.  I think it's the down parts that affected us most, but it's great exercise :-D
  
We did take a picnic,  last nights pizza which was nice but we didn't eat much of it as it was too hot and there were too many flies and mozzies around.

Me, tucking into my pizza ;-D

Below are a few photo's from the walk.  We were both shocked about the amount of land that has been cleared and for what I wonder!





























2 comments:

RogerD said...

How long did that wolf follow you for? x

Eco Jenny said...

LOL...not that long, 10 mins or so, until I showed him my nashers!!