Saturday 16 March 2019

16th March 2019

Another Reef Check course has finished and 3 students can go out and survey reefs and contribute to citizen science.    It took a little long than usually but we got there in the end :-D     I managed to get all three students to last over an hour underwater, halving their air consumption.  So I'm pretty pleased with that.   They were good little divers and now I only have 1 remaining student who's going to do a 2 week Eco Internship with me, so it should be a productive couple of weeks :-D

Simon has yet again been teaching Self Reliant course, which has been nice as we've both been on the same boat :-D   The visibility is improving slowly and it's very hot!   A

Simon playing with my camera :-D

Dive Site Clean. Rope was the general debris

Creating a rope nursery
Rope Nursery in position



It's Birthday week!!! 


A lot of very special family members with Birthday in March, including my handsome Simone :-D    We wish we could celebrate with you all.  We will be thinking of you and raising our glasses :-D


No comments: