Tuesday 8 January 2019

December 2018


I have been very lapse with the blog ..time goes far too quickly   SO SORRY!!!



At the end of November, beginning of December I was out of the water due to an infection in my thigh.  I think I may have picked something or it could have been an ingrown hair, I'm not sure.

During that time, I was supposed to be teaching ECO courses but as I was unable to dive. I could do all the academics but Simon had to come to my rescue and do all the water work for me.   It was a real headache for Simon but it worked out well in the end.   I don't know what I'd do without him.




Picture update of our adventures in December!

Just landed and at the hire car place  TIRED!

Christmas prezzie from Roy ..The Predator

An early Christmas with Roy and his family 

Heckfield Church Xmas Kiddies service BEFORE
Heckfield Church children's Christmas service
STAR ROLE  ..Cuthbert as baby Jesus
Christmas Day
Christmas eve making a gingerbread house with Iona
Boys night in with a small selection of hot sauces
Escape Room with big sis
Walk around the farm

Out with the sisters on a walk around the farm


Belated Birthday cake :-D
Dinner & Movie night with Fi and Chris

No comments: