Sunday 1 October 2017

30 September 2017

It's back to island life again.

Its only been just over a week since we've arrived back but seems a lot longer.   The weather has been unpredictable but what's been nice is that it's been nice a cool.  So pretty easy to settle back into things.  The dive center has been pretty quiet, just waiting on the Chinese invasion.

Si's been busy with the Bar, Diving, Photography, Social Media, being aTech Guru at the PADI award ceremony to name but a few of his talents :-D   I really don't know how he does it.  He's even managed to get a walk or two in.

Padi Pro night
Sai Nuan

I've been teaching a 4 day Reef Check course with one girl and by the end of it I was totally shattered :-D  It's the weekend now and I've managed to go for a swim, cycle, pottering/sorting around the house, have a massage, get my nails painted and today, cycling up to the reservoir for the first time in over a month.  It's a hot day and I think I'm going to struggle ..a lot LOL

2 comments:

rosieposie said...

Nails painted swim, cycle, yes I would struggle to.....! XXX

Eco Jenny said...

get your ticket Rosie xx