Sunday 22 October 2017

22nd October 2017

Simon and I made chili salsa together this morning as we had to use all the chili's up before they went off.  Not the usual start to a Sunday but it was fun.    Sundays are great, especially if Simon't not working and We do like to have a little bit of a lazy start to Sundays.  Starting with a cup of tea in bed, maybe watch something on TV,  drink some coffee and then have a lovely cooked breakfast.  
I do so love Sundays!


Today I went out for a cycle with  Linda, a friend who was here 3 years ago.  Fiona and the gang met her and as we had lunch in Pranee's together.  She's here for 3 weeks and she's helping out on the odd Eco day for me which has been great.  Wednesday she's running the Beach & Dive site clean up for me as it's Simon's last day before he travels to the U.S. so I want to spend as much time together as possible.  Simon and I were talking the other night as I don't think we've spent more than a couple of nights away from each other since we've been married.  I'm really going to miss him!! 


We didn't enjoy cycling up to this view point but it was worth it I think ;-D   
I sometimes forget how truly beautiful the island is. 



This is Freedom Beach, I've been there with both Rosie and Fiona, Chris, Chloe & Iona :-D
Fond memories  ..if you were all here now, it' would be magic!


I ran into this little fella today.  He was at the side of the road just munching away.  I had to stop and take a photo.  He's the only normal pig I've seen on the island so far.  There are a few tiny wild boars but that's it.    I love pigs!!

Sunset from the Crystal bar

 We've had some stunning sunsets recently.

1 comment:

rosieposie said...

Safe travels Simone. Have fun. Love the pig Jen, and great snaps...! Gosh only 2 days away from each other. I can't count how many I have had.......
Happy cycling XXX