Friday 22 September 2017

11th September 2017

  Many Happy Returns Squiddles!!  

Dad would have been 97 years young today.


Since the wedding we've been pretty active, Si's been out walking here there and everywhere, working on his social media work which seems to be never ending and driving everywhere as per usual to see everyone.  I on the other hand have been helping Rosie out in her Tea room on the odd day,  cycling most days unless it's chucking it down and have done some babysitting for my Goddaughter Iona which was great fun.   Whilst I was in bed on Sunday morning, Iona was up early creating a super hero costume :-D    Such a creative little sausage.
  



1 comment:

FiFi said...

Hello it's Iona
I miss u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much auntie jenny and uncle salmon
I have just seen the photo of me it is very funny
Can't wait to see u both in may
Love Iona 🤗😎❤️😜😛🖐🎈🎈🎈🎈