Thursday 27 April 2017

16 April 2017

It's been a fabulous 2 weeks with Fiona, Chris and the girls here.  Chris completed his Open & Advanced Open Water course with Simon and I took Iona on a Discover Scuba Dive.  Fiona and Chloe didn't fancy diving this time round.

Chris on OW dives 1 & 2

Iona in the pool, skills completed
Text book 'Giant Stride Entry'


Haad Thien Resort

Chilling out

Fun & games

Some days were just spent relaxing around the Haad Thien resort.  I would cycle over late morning/early afternoon to meet everyone while Simon went off to work.

Swimming, snorkeling, searching for black tip shark and Terry the turtle filled our days ..Boy do I miss my snorkeling buddies!!  


Even though Simon was working everyday, we all caught up in the Crystal bar and then went to the usual haunts, Yangs, Whitening, Cafe Del Sol, Pranee's to name a few.

Whitening restaurant

Dinner at 'Yangs' with cousin Richard

Pranees

John Suan Viewpoint
One of the lovely viewpoints at the south end of Koh Tao, John Suan. A little hike in the blistering heat but well worth the view.  
Morning coffee at our house
What was really nice is that the Fi, Chris and the girls came over for morning coffee on Easter Sunday.  It' was so lovely to show them where we live.

1 comment:

RogerD said...

I'm a slight shade of green. I wish I was a better diver............ x