Monday 27 February 2017

26th Feb 2017

I had a relaxing morning while Simon, even though still in bed, was working on website and other stuff.  He never stops!  Anyway it was good to be at home, spending time together in a manner of fashion.   Simon left around midday and I pottered on my computer for while.  Hoping it would get slightly cooler so I could take Cuthbert out on his first cycle ride.

I decided to take him on one of my usual rides (not so usual at the moment as I've been pretty lazy :-))  Here are a few pictures from our ride.  I must say that he was a good passenger even though he wriggled around a lot.

Strapped in and ready to go!


A quick water stop overlooking Shark Island
We've got to go up there?!




Finally made it to the top!
Hydrating after a long pedal!  He loves coconut :-D

'C' for Cuthbert  ..his favourite letters!




2 comments:

rosieposie said...

Cuthberts gets around. Does he like carrots!?

jenny said...

he loves them :-D