Saturday 21 January 2017

15th January 2017

It's Sunday today and the weather recently has been really nice.   I have been out on the bike for a cycle or tow and I'm trying to get back into the swing of swimming, at least every other day.  It's not so easy when you've got a pretty steep hill to climb on the way home, everything wet and heavy  ..a poor excuse but I'll stick to that one at the moment :-D   It's been lovely sunbathing at the Regal Resort, it's not been too hot and luckily, it' has been fairly quiet ;-D

Simon has been gettting back into his walks.  As he's not the best sleeper, he goes early in the morning while I'm still in the land of nod. It's nice and cool then.   Recently it's been more like a paddle with the amount of rain we've had :-D

It's 5.30 pm and I've just finished a bit of housework and have tidied outside. Someone is clearing the land next to us.  It feels a bit open at the moment as the side of the house used to be completely hidden from the road. I really hope that they're not going to built.  I'll have to do a Donald Trump impression and build a wall :-D






Tomorrow it's back to the office, Reef Check to some of the DMT's  ..just a 1 day intro to coral reef monitoring.

No comments: