Saturday 24 September 2016

24th September 2016

Saturday and it's my day off :-)

I woke around 10.30 to find a note from Simon, he'd already left for work :-(

So what to do?   I started off with a nice cuppa and then decided I'd get stuck into my exercise video. It's only a 20 minute session but it's pretty hard or is it that I'm not used to cardio anymore  ..LOL

So after exercising, I decided to blitz the house, change the sheets, sweep outside, sort out the washing and generally tidy.  Just what you do on a day off.  It took me hours and that in itself was another work out.  It looks so clean now.   By the time I had finished it was around 2.30

Nice clean sheets

Lounge area
Looking out of our bedroom

Balcony

Bathroom

After showering, I got dressed and jumped on my bike and headed down to Crystal, stopping on the way to order water which has yet to be delivered.  At Crystal I caught up with Simon and gave him some welcomed nibbles of peanuts and an big juicy red apple :-D  I only stayed for 20 minutes or so and then made a plan to cook a veggie curry.  So on my way back to the house I did a shop and then cycled home to make a start on this evenings culinary delights.  I'm not the best at creating but I think I've done OK

Veggie Curry

Sitting down with a glass of OJ I'm now putting my feet up and waiting for Si to come home.  What hour that will be I just don't know as he's having a nightmare with websites, work etc

I'm so glad of the 'Whatsup' App ..as I've been messaging all my ugly sisters and having a bit of a giggle.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your new place looks beautiful, very homely. xxxxx