Saturday 18 June 2016

18th June 2016

Today is the start of the Koh Tao Festival.  I met a few of the guys at the festival to put the final touches on our structure.  We've finally finished it, I'm so glad it's over.   Over the past few days, I've had a lot some great help & idea's and I'm pretty pleased with the way it's turned out.  


Ship coral nursery
An amazing seahorse

Anenomes
Jellyfish

During the festival, so many things go on.  Today was 'FREE' day, where shops, restaurants and cafe's give away free bottles of water, fruit, plates of food, sweets, cans of drinks, tea, coffee and also while that was going on, Koh Tao went for the Guiness book of records for 'Clasping Wrists'  I think they did it.  I would have been involved but I was waiting for the sculpture to be judged.  I did join the cycle ride which was great fun.

World record attempt. Most people holding hands
 


Not so many people took part in the bike ride this year due to the World Record attempt :-(

1 comment:

rosieposie said...

I wonder if Rob was checking the record???