Tuesday 15 March 2016

13th March 2016

Since Roy left, it's been pretty quiet, a little odd not to see him everyday.

I've got back into the ECO swing of things and have been pretty full on with the DMT's (Dive Master Trainee's) taking them out on beach & dive site clean ups, drupella snail collections and maintenance at Junkyard.   I've also got a few eco students coming in the next few days, so that should keep me busy.  

Simon's been been walking most mornings as he's on a detox until his birthday  ..I am too but I've had the odd gin & tonic, Si's off the beer completely and we've also been eating pretty healthily.

Here's a couple of pictures of the new office.  It's nearly finished ..only problem is that I've got to share it with Crystal Images.   Oh well, can't have it all :-D




Si's put some lovely shelves up for me today and I'm going to try and locate backing for some large photo's frames that I have.


No comments: