Tuesday 23 February 2016

22nd February 2016

Our first night back on the island was good.  We both slept until 2am and then we're were up for a couple of hours (simon a few more) and then woke the next morning/afternoon, around 1pm  ..a first for Simon.  I remember slowly waking to realizing we're not going to see Rosie and the boys, that's when reality kicked in, also it was very hot! :-D

After being away a month, the gekko poo had built up  ..so we spent a good few hours unpacking and blitzing the whole house.  So everything is now spic and span!   

After a cuppa, I went out for my first bike ride up to the reservoir which I didn't find too difficult surprisingly enough.   It's definitely better riding when the suns almost gone down.  It's so much cooler LOL

While I was out, Simon decided to shave his hair and beard.  
Isn't he looking handsome!!! 

Here are  few shots of the house to remind you of where we're living.

Front door looking at Hacienda

Front door & my bike 

By tv facing frontdoor

From bar area through to rooms

TV area, usually pull out at an angle





Tomorrow is going to be exciting, Simons brother Roy is arriving on the island :-D

3 comments:

rosie posie said...

Spik and span is the word! Wish my place was...! Come back Jen! : -) XXX

Roy said...

I'm here!

jenny said...

to clean?!! Doubt it!