Tuesday 8 December 2015

7th December 2015

Yesterday I finished an Open Water course.  This is the first course I've taught since July, so it felt a little odd and I did feel a bit rusty to be honest.

Anyway, I started with 4 guys but during the second video, 2 guys came out and said that they wanted to give up as they'd been partying for 3 days and they needed sleep.  So before the end of the first day, I had a 50% drop out.  I did manage to complete the rest of the course with the two remaining chaps and one has gone onto do his Advanced course which I've opted not to take as I have a Eco Student arriving and need to meet and greet as he's only 17yrs old.

So today I'm going to have a pamper day.   I'm going for a swim, I'll try and get at least 40 lengths done and then dry off in the sun, that's if it doesn't cloud over and pour down :-D   After that, I think it'll be time for a lovely Thai massage and have a manicure & pedicure at a bargain price of 500 baht which is just under 10 UK pounds  ...Bargain!!!

Christmas nails


I know it's early but we've put our Christmas decorations up.  It does feel really odd being away from the family at this time but we'll be in the UK in just over a month.  Getting excited already :-D

Kirsty, our ex lodger, kindly left her Christmas tree with built in lights and some fairy lights which make the house look very festive :-D





Before Christmas, we need to do a Visa run to Koh Samui to get an extra 30 days, so we're going to go over with Tina and Carsten for a little mini break.  Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with some of the old Crystal crew to see the new Bond movie and to go Go-karting.


Oh, I saw this and thought of you Fi Fi  :-D  
Eeeehhhhhh!!!!!


3 comments:

RogerD said...

Bah Humbug, some people in UK have had the Xmas Decs up since November so you're not too early with yours! Have nice visa trip and look forward to seeing you in January.

xx

Unknown said...

BOND MOVIE??!?!

Are you crazy!!! Its Star Wars release day!.... donkey!!!

rosie posie said...

Great decs, nice toes and don't rub it in!