Sunday 8 November 2015

8th November 2015

So, another week and Monsoon truly hit Koh Tao.



Lots of rain brought some uninvited guests to the house, usually while Jen was coming out the shower... Screams and ballerina dancing ensued, with me trying to remove them with a tiny broom.





One particular snake was in our roofing, and got annoyed with me trying to move it with the broom so literally flew through the air at me, which brought yelps from me and a scream so fierce that the staff at Hacienda, all looked concerned and shouted if we were ok..

Another guest was a little more welcome....


This little friendly fellow wanted to get out of the rain. I had the front and back door open, so beside the initial shock when he waltzed in and made me jump. He laid on the floor for several hours snoozing outside of the rain...

When Jen has not been doing Eco, she has been cooking.!  Yes... I know... its incredible!!  She has finally cracked an awesome Key Lime pie (with a little help from her sister Fiona)


Also making 2 Roast dinners in 1 week amazed me... including Bubble & Squeak for breakfast the next morning... it was lovely!!



In the meantime, I have been hard at work on websites (yawn!!) and attempting to replace the screen on my laptop, which turned out to be a total waste of time because the new screen was broken too!


Thats it really... 


x


SD





3 comments:

rosieposie said...

Snakes, Key lime pie, whoofs and broken screens.....! Why not use the snakes instead of pasta. You could always think of 100 ways to use a snake! Eat the pie and keep the dog. Chuck the screen!

Unknown said...

Problems solved.! Well done Rosie! :-)

x

rosieposie said...

Tell me what has crept into the dogs mouth ????