Wednesday 18 November 2015

19th November 2015

In the last 7 days we've both been pretty busy, Simon with website design, filming and I have been doing ECO  ...land and dive site clean ups and Reef Check a four day course.  



Day one is an intro for all the DMT's (dive master trainee's) and Reef Check students and as we're limited with space in the Eco office.




 I could only take 6 people on the first day, which was fine in the office but very chaotic on the dives.  Only 3 students carried on for the remainder of the course which worked really well on the dives.  Yesterday was the last day of the course and today, I've taken the day off and it's raining LOL..


You'll be amazed to know that Crystal office, bar area and restaurant is being knocked down in the next week and rebuilt  ...it's pretty exciting and Im thinking that I could use lots of the cement/rubble for Junkyard, our artificial reef  ....I think when we first arrived at Crystal they've been talking about renovating and it's only happening now.  That's Thailand for you!

Today, I slept till around 10:30, so a very lazy morning and as usual, Simon had been up for a few hours working on his computer, making bread and after a cup of tea, popped out to get supplies.

I in the mean time, cleaned the house and made a Key Lime pie  ..it would have been perfect but I over whipped the cream, so it's a little runny, nothing that an hour or two in the freezer can't fix :-D

It's raining, as usual on our day at home together  ..good and cool time to sort out things and clean.
'

No comments: