Tuesday 1 September 2015

1st September 2015

So,

Another month begins, and its been a busy week.

I have been out on the boat with my Go Pro, doing some Self Reliant dives and helping Jen with her Reef Check course.

She started the course with Kirsty (who wanted to get it done before she leaves) and a new Instructor called Han Song. Both of them sailed through the course, and had a great time...

They even celebrated the final survey by having a few Gin & Tonics before chowing down on a Fried Cricket... Yuck!  Needless to say my excuses about being a Vegetarian was enough to get me out of the same fate.





The island is in its last busy phase before it goes quiet for a couple of months. I am working hard to finish of outstanding UK work, before getting back to my walking...

Jenny and Kirsty have been spending her last couple of days here doing some diving and massages... She is off on the 3rd back to the UK... It will be strange, not sharing a house with someone...

xxx

SD


1 comment:

rosieposie said...

You will miss her but the UK will love having her home.You should meet up in Jan???? Yuk to that cricket, bet it wasn't very filling!