Friday 11 September 2015

12th September 2015

The past week has been by in a flash.

Jenny has been getting slimming massages every day. She is not allowed to exercise through this, and gets a little frustrated when she can't go out cycling...

However, I did catch her in the shower with her bike, giving it a good scrub... Bonkers!!


Me, I have had a rotten cold which knocked me for six. Yesterday, we went to Sail Rock, and although it was difficult to get down because of the after effects of the cold... I managed eventually.





It was a lovely couple of dives, and I brought a hammock to put up for the 2 hour journey to the dive site. Although it was so choppy in the beginning that I was almost thrown out of it!!  The journey back was calmer, and I ended up asleep in it... What a way to spend a day... Super nice!




I went for a walk this morning, to help get rid of the congestion from the cold.. 2 hours and plenty of uphill walking was knackering, but good getting some fresh air.

Lots of cards have arrived in the last couple of days, for Jenny's birthday.  We are heading to Samui for a couple of days (since we need to extend our visas there anyway). She is going to have a relaxing couple of days chilling out, before we come back to Koh Tao.


x


SD

5 comments:

rosieposie said...

MONSTER BIRTHDAY WISHES TO JENNIE. XXXXXXXXX
Don't forget your core muscle Jen, looking good as is your bike! Hugs and Love. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs to you both. XXXX

Roy said...

Is she using the 'bum gun'?

FiFi said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!

love from us all.xxxxxxxx

rosieposie said...

Hugs and Love on their way. Happy Birthday Jen. Pip and I will sing to you throughout the day. XXX Have a spoiling day with love and bubbly XXX

jenny said...

I had had a lovely Birthday. Loved all my cards and pressies :-D THANK YOU!!