Sunday 9 August 2015

9th August 2015

Well.... finally I have a back that is back to (kinda) normal.

I have been able to test dive, and each day has seen a marked improvement.

Jenny has been busy with a Reef Check Eco Diver course. The girl who is studying is only 16, and Thai.. but speaks perfect English. She seems to be extremely intelligent, and I think Jen should some fun over the next couple of weeks of teaching her.

The weather is still very unpredictable. Bright sunshine, then strong winds, then rain... you sinply can't tell how its going to be from 1 minute to the next.



I returned to hiking yesterday, doing 7.5km up and around the island. It was a nice temperature.. cloudy and spitting, so I didn't get too hot. Weather permitting, I shall be doing a longer walk... we shall see.

In other news.... it was Mumsies Birthday!!




No comments: