Saturday 22 August 2015

21st August 2015

It's been a busy few weeks.  As Simon mentioned, I've had a Eco student here for 3 weeks who has now left.  So I'm finally free to start sorting things out ready for the office move.
Eco is moving to Steve's (Crystal Images) new apartment, just across the road.  We were originally told that we had to move from where we are as the landlady wanted the building back to extend it and then turn it into a coffee shop and massage place  ...as though they're aren't enough on Koh Tao.    So the next few days, I'm going to be sorting, clearing and humping furniture around.

As a treat last night, I went for a massage ...I have found a great place where you can have an hour thai massage for only 200 baht, which is about 4 pound  ...how cheap is that?!    When I walked in, I was greeted by these little things


x

JD

1 comment:

rosieposie said...

Oh Jennie I hope these weren't the staff...! Sounds wonderful.