Thursday 25 June 2015

22nd June 2015

So, up and about as dawn came, I set out to catch up on some paperwork, before Jenny and I left to head down to Mums.

Another journey on the M25, this one taking over 5 hours to complete due to accidents and lane closures... It gave me a strong memory of when I used to do this journey every day... yuck.

Finally we made to Mums. She had just come out of hospital with knee surgery, so although she was in pain, she was in good spirits and we had a lovely evening and a nice takeaway curry... The next morning, Jen and I had our first bath in a very long time... which was so nice.

Then the journey back..., Again, another accident... this time the journey only took 3 hours.

Straight to Sports Day for Iona (Jenny's God Daughter). A dry bright and sunny day made it perfect conditions, with Iona racing in several events. Another pleasant way to spend the afternoon... I had to giggle at the parent next to me who was finishing off a whole bottle of wine!






Very well done Iona...!

1 comment:

rosieposie said...

One very clever Iona. Wish I was there, well done ! xxx