Sunday 21 June 2015

21st June 2015

Well, we landed last night... very tired and picked up the hire car to head to the farm.

Jenny's sister Fiona was there to greet us, along with Chris, Chloe and Iona... what a lovely surprise.

Waking early this morning, I have already begun on my list of  "Things to do!"..

Firstly, uploading some photos from Bangkok. We went to an Escape Room in Bangkok. You spend an hour locked in a room, and have to figure out puzzles to get out... No phones were allowed, but we took a picture afterwards.



That evening I met with the students that I had taught to dive earlier this month. They took us out to a Tapas bar, and then on to a club called Titanium...





Towards the end of the night. Mark (the aussie student) stepped up on stage and smashed some tunes out on the drums... it was great!!  




The evening finished me off with some final shots in their Ice Bar section... bloody freeeezing!!





No comments: