Sunday 17 May 2015

17th May 2015

Sorry for not posting.

I haven't really had much to say....

Everyday, Jen and I are swimming... I am now up to 70 lengths... This is to replace the running, since the heat makes it impossible for me to run any kind of distance.

Its been very stormy during the night and early morning..


Add to that, our water quality at the moment is certain to give you a multitude of diseases!!



You can probably understand that I am quite looking forward to getting back. I am dreaming of turning on a tap, and the water that comes out is clear and does not smell like rotten eggs!! This is what we have to shower in !! 

Third world problems.... oh well... I'll go have another relaxing swim in the pool, sunbathe, then dive...  its not all bad I suppose!!

xx

SD

1 comment:

rosieposie said...

70 lengths, that is impressive. Looking at your water I guess swimming is one way to stay clean. : )