Sunday 19 April 2015

19th April 2015

We have been back a few days, and Jen doesn't have the time to do the blog, so I'll post a quick update.

Jen has been preparing for Earth Day on the 22nd with some events throughout the day from Arts & Crafts to exploring a new area of Koh Tao... I am sure it will be a very busy day.

Me, I have been going through Komodo footage, having various meetings and generally trying to get myself into the Koh Tao mode.




One funny moment a couple of days was when Jen opened the front door in the morning, and this fellow fell onto her arm... She did a fantastic ballet dance across the room making very weird noises...

After it tried to bite me a few times, I managed to get it far enough away from the house for Jenny's satisfaction... after research... its a non poisonous Wolf Snake... no probs..


x


SD

3 comments:

RogerD said...

Could have been worse - a spider....... xx

rosieposie said...

I bet you howled Jen. Yuk. Yes a spider is worse.! Xx

Unknown said...

I have to deal with spiders more often... not so bad, unless they are fast...!