Monday 26 January 2015

26th January 2015

Hey guys,

Well.... Its soooooo busy... I am still on a course which I started on the 5th of January, and will not finished until the 17th February... Everyday its editing and diving to get the student to create a documentary about the ocean.  Its hard work, but hopefully will be worth it in the end.

In other news, last week, we had a small guest in the house... It took 10 days to catch him, but after getting a big humane trap, we caught him and I released him elsewhere later that day... I know its a Rat... but still... as long as he not in our house I don't mind...



So, Jenny finished an Open Water Course yesterday, and went straight into a Reef Check with 3 students, plus 8 Divemaster Trainees!! Big first day, but today should be just the 3 students, which will make her day easier to deal with.

Moving wise, Jenny got the key 2 days ago... We still cannot move in, as I have found another hole in the roof, a bedroom needs emptying by the landlord, and some rubbish needs removing... however he has promised that it will be done in the next couple of days (we only have 4 days left!!)... I have moved some boxes, and also hooked up the oven.... we are making progress, but I am sure it will be last minute as always...

I shall do an aerial flight of it when we move in.... not much to look at outside, but at least you can get an idea.... Speaking of aerial flights... yesterday, Thailand decided that from March, drones with cameras will be banned... so I have until then to capture what I want, and then I may be restricted from using it again.... :-(


Hope all is well....

xxx

SD

2 comments:

RogerD said...

Looks as though you've forced the Thai government to legislate against you, you clean Rat........

rosie posie said...

One rat out and ten move in. he will now tell his mates....watch out...!
Dying to see new place get that drone up and in each room. : )