Thursday 15 January 2015

15th January 2015

Today, both I and Simon were off but we decided as we'd promised ages ago that we would take the Crystal bar staff, (Wen & Bi) for a Discover Scuba Dive.  They've watched enough video's, we thought it was about time they got wet and understood why we love it so much and perhaps appreciate me nagging them all the time about giving out plastic straws :-D

So this morning at 9am, we met in the bar and went through all the disclaimers/medical paperwork they needed.
Going through paperwork


Kit on and ready to go




They did really well. The pool was so cold that after a couple of minutes they were shivering their pants off.



Good ole Tim met up with us around 11.30am as we headed out for a beach dive.  Bless him, he's so sweet, had agreed to make a little movie and put it on the big screen screen tonight. 

We're not going to say anything to them, so it'll be a big surprize :-D

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

wish I was there. I remember my film night, made me cry...! thanks Tim : )

How fun is that. : )