Saturday 10 January 2015

10th January 2015

So sorry for the lack of blogs.   I don't know where the time has gone.

I had a cold and sore throat over new year and then passed it onto Simon.

I was so sick that we stayed indoors on New Years Eve playing Risk with Kirsty...



 I do like to share my bugs :-D  So we've both been feeling a little sorry for ourselves.  It's only today that I actually feel normal although Simon is still suffering but working non the less, such a trooper!

Yesterday I finished a 5 person Open water course with some great English girls and a Swiss guy.  They were great fun and thankfully very good in the water.   They had a video made by Tim and they got pretty emotional  ..argh!!



Not too sure whether I've told you all, but I've taken over ECO Koh Tao from Nathan.  He's returned to Australia with his family.  So I've been busy, cleaning, sorting out the ECO office, as well as catching up on ECO correspondence and teaching Open Water  ..so it's been a busy time. 

Today, I held my first Beach/Dive site Clean up.  Only a few DMT's (Dive Masters in training) were free to help so we cleaned around Crystal and just off the beach as now we're having to do the confined pool session in the sea as the Crystal pool is out of action.




1 comment:

rosie posie said...

Congrats on take over Jen. Yes you bug reached Rg27 area. Glad your feeling a lot brighter. Busy busy sorting, just like here. : )